Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Twilight (2008)

Ok, I just got back from seeing "Twilight" and I must say that choppiest cheesier, the characterization of one of the worst movies I've seen in years and by far the worst book adaptation I've seen! I even beat my dissatisfaction with Ella Enchanted.

How to read, do not we see the "surprises" film or edit the script! We're going to see a movie of our favorite books is in front of our minds and see how the graphics compare.

Bella was supposed to be funny, it was too bloody serious! Kristen get some facial expressions, terror is not immune to love and see all the time is not what the character of Bella is everything! It's so stupid it's funny, is sarcastic, have made known to all my favorite quotes! And should have been more chemistry between Jacob and Bella, it's like hey look at his vampires haha ​​now you can go. It's funny, do not even read the book?

Edward, do not "look so constipated all the time. How Gee I think you do not have a tense, without looking like too many carbohydrates and not enough water. Unless you are" a real gentleman to describe Edward's side at all, love side of chivalry! And where is half sad smile! Honestly, I make a list of all the characters! Players on each essay so I want to be described and what we could do the scenes.

Alice was great, Jasper, very good! Rosalie, fingertips hell! Emmet, please forward baseball cap, is boring. not really wear hats, Emmet is not wangster and look hot without it. Carlisle please bring a little more paternal emotion, but hey! Esme, he does well.

A question tormenting me ... Why were not they "gave more lines? As Jeez, I understand your need to save time, because nobody wants to sit through six hours of film, but if it must be half past three, we loved it!

Jacob Black, a great cast! But give him more lines, I saw Tyler Lautner in Sharkboy and Lava Girl, she is a really good actor, actually why do not you just follow the BOOK! Come, all who loved Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings. I read the books, especially Harry Potter did not "have any problems with their film adaptations, I did not really true, when they moved to something! OK, maybe some of the figures were taken away, but it does not ruin the point, and was a fun-loving and mischievous. I loved the books and movies.

The chemistry between Bella and Edward was missing.

In fact, I did not get up and swim in the middle, I'm pretty not "care to lose everything. It is a popular book! They are adapting much shit sucked negligible. I mean just look at the soundtrack! A book broke last book of Harry Potter, I mean best-seller list and was the second book of Eclipse last of the series and win the last book of Harry Potter. Can you take the time for a little more about it. And where was Alice and Jasper and Rosalie and Emmett, at the end of the dance scene?

Honestly, I do not care if you continue in the movies, in fact, I prefer that they did not. They have ruined my view of him, killing his fan base. Unless you give an extra spark that comes and really start listening to your fans, you can forget about a wide fan base. I hated the movie. I felt sorry for those who have not read the books, as I had no idea what was happening was so excited! I could not even say when the next day began, suddenly, Edward "I want to meet my family" next to two minutes, "wow you have a nice house ..." hum ... hi what you dream? I fell asleep? I think I missed something, oh no, wait, he did. This is known as the sunset. Where was the talk of twilight? How is the beginning and end of a day ...? Or talk about it in his sleep. It looked like a serial murderer stalking his strange dream.

Where was the fun part! I had more fun and my friends laugh at my own comments during the movie, even people who did not know who was sitting opposite me in the theater laughed at my comment below, the film is boring.

As readers we expect the book to be taken seriously and becomes a movie, not based, FIT !!!!!! I made the production of communication technology at my high school class in writing my own scripts, so I know the agony of writing the script, I am also writing my own book. So if I'd never sign my book for a film version was absolutely sure it took more than a few months for careless, with a cast that read the book first and research into his character! Honestly, can you give me a serious answer on the number of cast members, in fact, I mean really read all the books? I'm sure that almost none of them.

This is by far the biggest disappointment I've seen in years and I have only eighteen.

Adaptation is not the same as that based on? Honest people! Whoever said they liked the film did not much care for the characters or share the same love that Stephenie Meyer does for his books. This was rushed, messy, plan evil, deceitful, and horrible.

You need milk, zest, fire, passion, integrity and ethics of the Twilight saga!

0 comments:

Post a Comment