Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Twilight 'Kristen Stewart: "Breaking Dawn marriage was important"

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn star Kristen Stewart has admitted that filming the wedding of Edward and Bella seemed "very important".

Stewart explained that it was really surreal for Bella and Edward to tie the knot because the Twilight series was building to their marriage.


Twilight Breaking Dawn: Bill Condon, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart


"Do not you feel that I was going to marry, but it seemed like a very ceremonial, "he said." I felt something important was happening for sure. "

Stewart added: "I think the only difference is that I do not think at all 'truly felt like,." God, you guys, it's finally happening. "

"It was great. I think it would be the same at your wedding, I guess. It was good, of course. It was a real sense of accomplishment."



'Twilight' Hand and Footprint Ceremony: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner



0 comments:

Post a Comment